Kylie Jenner Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Kylie Jenner is one of the most famous people in the world, currently having 165 million followers on Instagram. She’s a model, a businesswoman, and an actor and she is doing super good in her life. Kylie Jenner Workout and diet keep her fit and healthy. The fame and popularity of Kylie Jenner is no joke. She is without a doubt one of the most expensive models.
Kylie Jenner has even set a record of getting billion dollars sales with her amazing fashion line making her worth a billion-dollar. While she has a busy routine she is very conscious and very caring when it comes to her body.
When she had a baby she gained a few pounds and she worked really hard to get it out. So let’s check Kylie Jenner workout routine and diet routine that she followed to get rid of the post-baby weight.
Kylie Jenner Body Stats
|Kylie Jenner Height||5 ft 6 inch|
|Kylie Jenner Weight||63 kg|
|Kylie Jenner Age||22 years|
Also Read: Kylie Jenner Skincare and Beauty Secrets
Kylie Jenner Workout Routine
When it comes to working out her main motto was to get rid of the extra fat that she gained after the birth of her child. That’s why her workout routine revolves around the HIIT workout and mix workout to give her a full-body workout that will help her lose weight and stay fit as well.
“Kylie Jenner Workout” Includes –
Cardio is one of the most important parts of her workout. She does cardio for 15 minutes and she does it 3 times. She doesn’t run on the treadmill instead of that she likes to run on the Beverly Hills.
Once she is done with that she moves onto body workout exercise.
Kylie Jenner Lower Body Workout
- Side Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps, this one is really good for your side quads.
- Forward Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps this exercise is focused on your front quads.
- Skater Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps again this exercise is focused on the lower body too. This is one of my favorite exercises as it helps with the balance and stability of your body.
Kylie Jenner Upper Body Workout
- Biceps Curls – 3 sets and 10 to 15 reps each set. The Biceps curls are really good exercise to pump your biceps.
- Lateral Dumbbell Raise – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. This exercise focuses on your shoulder or delts.
- Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, the single-arm dumbbell rows are great for your lats and back.
- Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, again this one focuses on the back and your lats.
Kylie Jenner Abdominal Workout
- Crunches – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps, a great exercise to target your abs.
- Plank – 3 Sets of 1-minute hold, this one certainly activates a lot of your core muscles.
- Ball Throws – 3 sets of 20 reps, full-body workout exercise mostly focus on burning calories.
- Stability Ball Leg Curls – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps, this exercise focuses on your body stability and balance while targeting your hamstrings.
- Wood Chops – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps in this exercise.
- Mountain Climber – 3 sets of 20 reps, This is also a full-body workout exercise.
- Cooldown – 15 minutes of walking.
This is all about Kylie Jenner workout routine.
Also Read: Kendall Jenner workout routine and diet plan
Kylie Jenner Diet Plan
The diet plan of Kylie Jenner focuses on eating 3 meals and having lots of water throughout the day.
Foods she consumes
- Green tea
- Cold-pressed juice
Kylie Jenner Diet Includes –
Kylie Jenner Breakfast Meal
When Kylie Jenner wakes up she drinks a lot of water, that’s how her day starts, and then at breakfast, she likes to have Avocado toast with chicken on the top of Avocado toast. Also, the chicken that she put is boiled chicken. After that, she drinks green tea to finish breakfast.
Kylie Jenner Lunch Meal
After doing all the work, when it comes to lunch she consumes a small amount of food. Just a bowl of salad and cold-pressed juice. This food is included in the Kylie Jenner diet for lunch.
Kylie Jenner Dinner Meal
At night in dinner as the last meal of the day, she likes to have Asparagus and rice with boiled chicken.
This is all about the diet plan of Kylie Jenner.
Important Links >>