Makenzie Raine is an Instagram model and athlete who rose to fame by sharing fashion and tennis photos on her certified Mackenzie Rain account. Here we are going to revel Makenzie Raine Workout Routine and Makenzie Raine Diet Plan. She took to the stage to gather around 400.4k followers on Instagram. Mackenzie Raine was born on February 21, 2005, in St.Petersburg, Florida and is only 14 years old.
With no doubt, we can say that she is one of the superstars of the future, the major credit for her being famous in small age should go to her modeling career which gave her fame in her teenage. Emerging as a superstar she has already made a name for her in the modeling industry with a great fanbase.
If we talk about her hobbies besides social media then she loves to vlog and posting pictures of her workout. She started taking tennis classes when she was just 6 years old and performed over 180 ballet productions.
In this article, we focused on Makenzie Raine Workout Routine, Makenzie Raine Diet Plan, Makenzie Raine Fitness Regime and Makenzie Raine Body Measurements.
Physical Stats of Makenzie Raine
|Age||15 years (as in 2019 )|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (168 cm approx…)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg approx…)|
|Breast size||33 inches|
|Hip size||35 inches|
|Waist size||24 inches|
|Net Worth||$80 thousand|
Also Read: Stephanie Sanzo
Makenzie Raine Workout Routine
Makenzie likes to workout in the gym and basically she is fond of gymming in the teenage even. Although her workout routine and diet plan are not revealed on her social media and neither in any of her interviews. But here we can see her workout exercises with the help of her Social handle.
Makenzie Raine Workout Includes:
- HIIT is great for finishing your workouts early. Effective enough so that you can come home quickly and get your work done.
- Perform HIIT exercises on a rowing machine.
- 3 minute 2-minute sprints with a slow 2 minute run between goals.
Makenzie Raine follows HIIT exercises.
- It’s hard. It doesn’t require any weight, but it does make you sweat in the gym.
- To crawl the bear, use your hands and toes to crawl forward – making sure your knees and elbows touch the ground.
Range (you can add or decrease scope depending on your ability)
- The bear crawled up to 30 meters and then walked straight back (without rest) to the next workout. Makenzie Raine does bear crawling exercise in the gym.
Backward bear creeps
- Backward bears crawl up to 30 meters, and then the next exercise (without rest) goes straight back and head. Makenzie Raine follows bear creeps exercise.
Burpee Broad Jump
- To do this exercise, use your feet for strength and push yourself forward. Once you have landed, head straight to the burpee and then repeat.
Range (you can add or decrease range depending on your ability)
- Burpee jumps up to 30 meters wide, then walk straight (without rest) to the next workout.
View this post on Instagram
- You are imagining yourself walking down the sidewalk, but that crab walk is not what you do here.
- To do a crab walk, sit on the floor with your hands behind your back and start bending your legs.
- Then lift your hips up so that only your arms and legs are touching the ground and pushing them forward.
Range (you can add or remove range depending on your ability) -.
- In this Crabs walking run 30 meters, then go straight back to the next workout (without rest)
- If you feel completely tired and you like it, then you can stop it and do no further exercises
Range (You can add or remove the range as per your ability)
- 5 sets of 3 reps (1-minute rest between sets)
Bend to row
Also Read: Brooke Ence Workout Routine and Diet Plan
This is all about the workout routine of Makenzie Raine.
Also Read: Sommer Ray Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Makenzie Raine Diet Plan
Makenzie Raine follows 7 meals in a day which includes pre-training breakfast, post-training breakfast, Morning Snack, Lunch, Evening Snack, Dinner, and Night Snack.
Makenzie Raine Diet Includes:
- Pre-Training Breakfast – 2 egg yolks and 5 egg whites (whipped with coconut oil).
- Post Training Breakfast – Oats with Berries and Nuts.
- Morning Snack – protein shake with walnut butter, banana, blueberry, and almond milk.
- Lunch – with Oats, Fruit or Vegetable, Grilled Turkey, Avocado, Hummus, Oatcake, and Sweet Potato.
- Evening Snack – a protein bar with apple or pear.
- Dinner – a small portion of protein (chicken, tuna or salmon) with green vegetables.
- Night Snack – a protein shake with coconut milk and Brazilian nuts.
Also Read: Kayla Itsines Workout and Diet Plan
This is all about the diet plan of Makenzie Raine.