Hello, we are going to discuss “SYLVIA HOEKA WORKOUT ROUTINE” and “SYLVIA HOEKS DIET PLAN“, Before that let’s know about Sylvia Hoeks’s body measurements and her life. Sylvia Hoeks is a Dutch actress and former model who was born on 1st June 1983. She is known internationally for her roles in Blade Runner 2049 (2017) and The Girl in the Spider Web (2018).
Sylvia Hoeks grew up in Maarheeze, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. After completing high school studies, Sylvia goes to the Maastricht Academy of Dramatic Arts.
In addition to her native Dutch, She speaks English, French, and German appears in productions produced in those languages. Elite Model Management scouted Sylvia Hoeks at the age of 14. Her first job was a cover for Elle Girl, and she traveled to Europe as a model for several years while attending high school.
In a very short time, Sylvia completes graduation from the Maastricht Academy of Dramatic Arts, and Sylvia Hoeks played the lead role in the Dutch TV film Staatsgevaarlijk. And, this is where her actress’s journey begins.
In this article, we focused on Sylvia Hoeks workout routine, Sylvia Hoeks diet plan, Sylvia Hoeks exercise routine, Sylvia Hoeks fitness regime, Sylvia Hoeks height, Sylvia Hoeks age, Sylvia Hoeks weight, Sylvia Hoeks body stats, and Sylvia Hoeks Instagram photos, etc.
Also Read: Alexia Clark Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Sylvia Hoeks Body Measurements
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (175 cm approx)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg approx)|
|Bra cup size||34 B|
Sylvia Hoeks Diet Plan
Sylvia Hoeks is a foodie girl and loves to eat. She does not follow a particular diet and believes in eating light food to stay in shape. Her diet focuses on high protein and low calories. The Sylvia Hoeks Diet Plan includes-
- She loves Mexican gourmet dishes and cooks Mexican dishes at home.
- When she needed a diet for a role she would replace her favorite red meat and butter with meats and low-fat butter.
- She loves to eat with her family and friends.
- Sylvia Hoeks generally abstains from alcohol and beverages.
- Sylvia’s diet plan includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seafood.
- She always drinks 8 glasses of water every day.
- Sylvia Hoeks is very particular about what she eats and maintains a good and healthy diet and also loves to cook her meals on her own.
- She avoids junk food and often takes salads and soups during shoots.
- Sylvia Hoeks does not eat processed foods and foods with high salt. This is all about Sylvia Hoeks diet plan.
Also Read: Emilia Clarke Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Sylvia Hoeks Workout Routine
Sylvia Hoeks trains 5 days a week to be in perfect shape. She keeps changing her workout routine and tries to incorporate something new every time. Let’s take a look at the Sylvia Hoeks Workout Routine:
- To get a good and healthy body, Sylvia makes sure to work at least five or six days a week.
- Sylvia Hoeks focuses on workout toning, Strength Training, and cardio.
- She does yoga, dance-based cardio exercises, and Pilates to stay fit.
- Sylvia combines her resistance training with dance-based cardio.
- She is always jogging and loves to jog daily.
- Also, Sylvia Hoeks likes skipping and throwing trampolines
- She likes to do outdoor activities.
- Her workout routine includes yoga (three days a week), cardio: running, spinning, elliptical or a combination of all three and Pilates.
- It is also important to end the day in a healthy way, so she always ends her day with a set of sit-ups and stretches. This is all about Sylvia Hoeks workout routine.
Also Read: Sophie Turner Diet Plan and Workout Routine