Today we are going to discuss VINCE SANT WORKOUT ROUTINE and VINCE SANT DIET PLAN. Before going to discuss the workout and diet plan of Vince Sant for those people who don’t know him let me give a brief introduction of Vince Sant to you.
Vincent Sant was born on December 31, 1993, in Dayton, Ohio, USA. Vince Sant is an ISSA-certified trainer who has stepped into the fitness world by storm with his extensive knowledge of what to do, looking good, and not to mention. He studied at Fairmont High School in Kettering, Ohio.
Vince Sant was a good football player and had to give up football because he was too thin. This encouraged him to go into training and diet. His tips and tricks are pointed and very informative. He has been an inspiration to many people who are struggling to maintain a healthy lifestyle and fit body. He is the co-founder and CEO of V Shred, the fastest growing online fitness brand. On their official website V Shred. Vince shares the secrets of diet, workouts, and training with the Supplement Guide.
His habit of following a strict fitness routine has always proved beneficial in his life. Also, his years of hard work, perseverance and discipline helped him to get these things what he dreamt before. Developing a healthy and fit lifestyle for yourself always keeps you happy. In this article, we focused on Vincent Sant’s diet plan, Vincent Sant workout routine, Vincent Sant fitness regime, Vincent Sant meal plan, Vincent Sant’s body measurements, Vincent Sant workout videos, and Vincent Sant Instagram photos.
Vince Sant Body Measurements
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch (185 cm approx..)|
|Net worth||5 million dollars|
Vince Sant Diet Plan
Fitness experts believe that you should not impose dietary restrictions that make you feel uncomfortable. You should learn to make smart and well-informed choices by avoiding alcohol, sugar and processed foods. Your diet should include a lot of protein, fresh fruits and vegetables, unprocessed food and whole grains. “Vince Sant diet plan” includes:
- Breakfast: You should start your day with a vegetable omelet.
- Lunch: Lunch should include a roasted vegetable salad.
- Dinner: You can drink fish with salad and rice.
- Dessert: After dinner, you can have some squares of dark chocolate.
This is all about the Vince Sant diet plan.
This 26-year-old actor makes a point to get up at 5 am every day and start his day as soon as possible. Vince Sant’s workout routine for his fit body is very well-known among those youth who is trying to create an attractive physique. Here is full details of Vincent Sant workout routine.
His Upper Body Exercise
- Bench Press 10 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell Row with 2 minutes rest, 10-12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press without rest, 10 reps
- Dumbbell Curl without rest, 10 reps
- Bench Press as many reps as possible
Abs And Lower Body
- Rope Jumping 5 minutes, 1 set
- Plank Exercise 1 minute, 1 set
- Overhead Squat 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Barbell Squat 0812 reps, 4 sets
- Knee Raise using Parallel Bars 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Standing Calf Raises 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Leg Press 08-12 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell Lunges 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Leg Extensions 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Seated Leg Curl 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Box Jump 10-12 reps, 4 set
- Side Bridge 1 set per side
- Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise 35 reps, 1 set
- Ab Roller 35 reps,1 set
- Weighted Sit-Ups using Bands 35 reps, 1 set
- Standing Toe Touches 35 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell bicep curl of 12 reps, 4 sets
- Barbell curl of 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- One-arm dumbbell preacher curl of 10-12 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell one-arm triceps extension of 12 reps, 4 sets
- Skull crushers of 8-10 reps, 4 sets
- Triceps pushdown (rope attachment) of 12 reps, 4 sets
This is all about Vincent Sant’s workouts.
Also Read: Anllela Sagra Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Vince Sant Workout Video
View this post on Instagram
Vince Sant Instagram Photos