Asim Riaz Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Asim Riaz is one of the most famous people that has been in the big boss. He has done a lot of modeling shoots and recently gained his popularity with the performance in the reality show called Big boss.
The show has shown his fans many phases and behavior of Asim Riaz. There is another thing he’s known for and that is his body and looks so what exactly he does? In the gym to get that amazing body, well the workout Asim Riaz does is not any secret if you have seen him posting a lot of videos of his workout on Instagram so let’s check it.
Asim Riaz Body Measurements
|Asim Riaz Height||5 Ft 9 Inch|
|Asim Riaz Weight||75 kg|
|Asim Riaz Age||26 Years|
Also Read: Himanshi Khurana
Asim Riaz Workout Routine
Well now I did say that you may have seen his videos on Instagram, but that is not how we know his whole workout. We researched and found an interview with his personal trainer and got Asim Riaz workout routine that he follows. So one thing about Asim Riaz that he doesn’t do much weight lifting exercise he does mostly compound exercise. To work out his full body and things.
Asim Riaz Workout Includes –
Asim Riaz loves to run every day and that is how he keeps his lean body. According to the trainer of Asim Riaz he trains on the treadmill for about 1 hour. He doesn’t run continuously an hour, but he does a mixture of running then going back to simple jogging and then walking. So this is one of the most important parts of Asim Riaz’s workout.
Asim Riaz likes to do a lot of compound exercise, which targets more than just one part. Usually, people work on one body part in a day, like a chest day, back day, arms day, etc. For Asim Riaz, it’s more like a Full-body workout every day.
Asim Riaz Upper Body Workout
- Muscle up, according to his trainer Asim Riaz does around 10 to 12 muscle ups in his one set.
- Handstand, Asim Riaz does a handstand for maintaining the body balance, he does it as long as he can balance his body.
- Chest press, he does around 3 sets and 15 reps on the chest press.
- Dumbbell press, for dumbbell press his trainee told that he lifts 25kg to 30kg max on the flat bench dumbbell press. He can go heavier but he stays in that weight limit only.
- Cable crossover, Asim Riaz does 3 sets of 15 reps for the cable crossovers.
- Bicep curls, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Barbell Biceps curls, 3 sets of 15reps.
- Tricep extensions, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Tricep Dips, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Shrugs, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Military press, 3 sets of 15 reps.
According to the trainer, Asim Riaz doesn’t really like to work on his arms as he doesn’t really need to have big arms. So he works on his arms as little as he can and focuses totally on his back and chest for upper body sessions.
Asim Riaz Lower Body Exercise
- Deadlifts, one of the most favorite exercises of Asim Riaz are the deadlift. The deadlift contracts your core muscles and gives you amazing core strength. He does around 3 sets to 4 sets of deadlifts.
- Leg press, for leg press he does lift heavy. He does 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
- Leg extensions, in this also he does 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Leg curls, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Weighted barbell squats, 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
Now you may have seen him doing some other exercises like box jump, squat jump, and burpees. While he does like to do all that but it’s not in his regular routine.
Asim Riaz Abdominal Workout
- For abs, the first exercise Asim Riaz does is his abs machine. 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
- Then Asim Riaz goes sideways to target his oblique in the abs machine only. 3 sets of 20 reps each side.
- Wood chops in cable crossover, 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Crunches, 3 sets of 20 to 25 reps.
- Hanging leg raises 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Planks, 3 sets of a 1-minute hold.
- Side plank, 3 sets of 30 seconds to 1 minute hold each side.
This is all about Asim Riaz workout routine. Now let’s check his diet plan.
Also Read: Sahil Khan Workout
Asim Riaz Diet Plan
The diet plan of Asim Riaz contains lots of protein, carbs, nutrition, and vitamins as well. His diet is a well-balanced diet made by his personal trainer and nutritionist. let’s see it in detail.
Asim Riaz Diet Includes –
- Warm boiled water with lemon
Asim Riaz Pre-Workout Meal
- Black coffee
Asim Riaz Post-Workout Meal
- Protein shake
- 6 eggs, in which he eats 4 egg white and 2 whole eggs.
- Chicken breast
- 4 egg whites
- Chicken breast
- 6 egg whites
This is all about Asim Riaz meal plan.