Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar Workout routine and diet plan | Fitness Regime
Hello, here we are going to discuss “Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar Workout routine and diet plan | Fitness Regime”. before going to discuss workout routine and diet plan of Suhas Khamkar, Let’s start with his introduction.
Suhas Khamkar took inspiration from Arnold Schwarzenegger and started a journey to become a world champion in the field of sports Bodybuilding. Suhas started his training under the famous wrestler Bibhishan Patil and also from Kolhapur. Bibhishan Patil taught Suhas various characteristics and techniques of bodybuilding and provided detailed information about the game. After his family moved to Mumbai, Suhas continued to work on his fitness and career goals and inspired many local bodybuilders. Here Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar workout routine, Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar diet plan, Workout Program of Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar, Diet program of Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar, Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar gym schedule, Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar fitness regime, Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar workout tips, Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar daily life is explained here.
Suhas Khamkar Workout Routine
Let’s go in detail Workout routine of Suhas Khamkar
Monday – Chest, and Triceps
- Bench Press – Power 2-4set 3 to 5 reps
- Incline Bench Press – Muscle 2-3set 6 to 12reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press – Muscle 2-3set 6 to 12reps
- Dumbbell Flys – Burn 1set of 40 reps
- Exercise Sets Reps
- Closegrip Bench Press – Power 2-3set to 5reps
- Seated French Press – Muscle 2-6set to 12reps
- Cable Tricep Extension – Burn 1set of 40reps
Tuesday – Back and Traps
- Barbell Rows (2 sets to 5 reps)
- Dumbbell Rows (3 sets to 12 reps)
- Lat Pull Down (3 sets to 12 reps)
- Seated Cable Row (1 set of 40 reps)
- Power Barbell Shrugs (2-3 sets to 5 reps)
- Dumbbell Shrugs (6 sets to 12 reps)
- Power Barbell Shrugs (1 set of 40 reps)
Wednesday – Quads and Calves
- Squat (2 set of 5 reps)
- Leg Press (2 sets of 12 reps)
- Front Squat (2 sets of 12 reps)
- Leg Press (1 set of 40 reps)
- Seated Calf Raise (2 sets of 15 reps)
- 45 Degree Calf Raise (2 set of 40 reps)
Thursday – OFF
Friday – Shoulders and Biceps
- Seated Barbell Press (2 of 5 reps)
- Seated Arnold Press (2 set of 6 to 12 reps)
- Barbell Front Raise (2 set of 6 to 12 reps)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise (1 set of 40 reps)
- Pinwheel Curls (2-3 set of 5 reps)
- Standing Barbell Curl (2-3 set of 12 reps)
- Cable Preacher Curl (1-2 set of 40 reps)
Saturday – Deadlift and Hamstrings
- Deadlift (2 set of 5 reps)
- Romanian Deadlift (3 set of 12 reps)
- Leg Curl (3 Set of 12 reps)
- Pre-workout:-5g creatine
More About Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar Life Journey
An employee of the Central Railway of India, Suhas Khamkar is the first player to win a national a gold medal in national level competitions. Suhas is also an entrepreneur. Mumbai boy Suhas Khamkar honors India with a gold medal in Asian Federation of Bodybuilding and fitness Mr. Asia bodybuilding championship.
This is the first in India for the last 20 years. He won a gold medal in a 75kilograms category in Bahrain recently. Originally from Kolhapur, they live in Mumbai for more than a decade. It has been for the last 12 years Involved in bodybuilding. It was not alone when Hira Lal won a gold medal in 65 kg category.
Khamkar said: “I competed as a bodybuilder for the past 12 years and it was always a struggle to meet the needs of food, but nothing was done because the cost of living increased so strongly. “
It shows how Indian bodybuilders are treated in comparison to their foreign counterparts, and this is not a beautiful sight. Khamkar said: “Competition in Bahrain was the hardest in my life because there were many strong people from other countries. “I was also amazed at how certain bodybuilders were important as a doctor, a masseuse and a coach. Like them, we can not afford such supportive staff. “
Diet Plan of Suhas Khamkar
Khamkar said that hardworking people raise money through supporters to compete overseas, “but the price increase is more difficult for us,” Explains: “Last year, I had to go to America for a competition. I did not have a visa that I had insufficient bank balance. In “Diet Plan of Suhas Khamkar” mainly includes
- 20 eggs
- 1.5 kg chicken
- 500 g fish
- 2 kg of apples
- Other fruits such as oranges and mosambi (lime)
- It takes protein supplements that have been imported from the United States.
- Works six to seven hours a day.
This is all about Bodybuilder Suhas Khamkar Diet plan.
With success in professional bodybuilding during his 12-year career, Suhas has won many awards at the state and national levels.