Today we are going to reveal the famous American basketball player Paul George Diet Plan and Paul George Workout Routine. Let me give you a brief introduction to Paul George before going through a workout routine and diet plan.
Paul George was born on May 2, 1990, in Palmdale, California. His father is Paul George Sr. and Mom is Paulette George. Paul grew up with two sisters: Teiosha who is a basketball player at Pepperdine and Portala who is a volleyball player at CSU-San Bernardino.
While playing basketball, Paul George was called the most interesting player in the West Region in the school. He did not conduct basketball until his freshman year at Knight High School. He played for his last three years of high school varsity basketball team under the leadership of his head coach Tom Hegre. George played for the pump and run of the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) alongside future UCLA Bruins juniors Holiday and Malco Lee.
Paul George is a well-known Bust and Handsome American professional basketball player. He won the NBA All-Star four times, becoming an All-NBA team with the NBA All-Defensive Team three times. If you too are among the thousands of his fans who want to be strong like Paul George while still being cool, then this article is definitely for you. Here, you can learn about Paul George’s workout routine and diet plan that help him stay in such fantastic shape.
Here in this article, we focused on Paul George diet plan, Paul George workout routine, Paul George fitness regime, Paul George age, Paul George height, Paul George body measurements, Paul George workout videos, Paul George gym routine and, Paul George Instagram photos.
Paul George Body Measurements
|Height||6 ft 9 in or 205 cm|
|Weight||100 kg or 220 lbs|
|Age||29 years ( As of September 2019)|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Networth||$ 34 Million (estimated)|
Paul George Diet Plan
As fast and good players practice so much and with so much intensity, they are well aware that their body is in great need of protein and carbs. Their food philosophy is to eat healthy and clean food. He believes in eating 3 enough meals a day and it works best with his busy schedule.
Here is “PAUL GEORGE DIET PLAN”.
Breakfast in Paul George diet plan
- To make high carbs and high protein snacks with some fat, He eats eggs, avocados, bacon, and bread. Avocado provides him with fat, bread provides carbs, and bacon serves as a good protein source. Paul George also has Kellogg’s Nutri-grain cereal because it is high in protein. His breakfast also has a side of fruit or yogurts.
Lunch in Paul George diet plan
- Lunch usually includes options such as sandwiches, steak, and veggies or chicken and salad.
Dinner in Paul George diet plan
- For dinner, they have a large meal consisting of Mexican foods such as home-cooked burritos and lots of minced meat including lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, avocados, jalapenos, and more. He does not restrict himself to what he likes.
Desserts in Paul George diet plan
- Like all of us, Paul George also likes sweets. As he sweats so much during the day, he indulges at night and consumes sugar deficiency. He eats chocolate and ice cream in moderation and controls herself.
Snacks in Paul George diet plan
- When in the mood to have breakfast, Paul likes some protein or good fat. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts are his favorite snacking options. He can easily feed them and feel full by lunch if he dines on some nuts. This is all about a meal/diet plan of Paul George.
Paul George Workout Routine
The Paul George workout routine is quite intense. He follows intense routines to maintain his physique and stamina. Here is Paul George workout routine:
Monday and Wednesday Paul George Workout Routine
- Neck exercises of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press of 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull-down of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine overhead press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension of 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday Paul George Workout Routine
- Dead-lift of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Lunges of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball of 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- The bridge on an exercise ball of 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction of 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise of 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday Paul George Workout Routine
- Cardio exercises like running, sports playing, etc
Sunday Paul George Workout Routine
- Rest day
This is all about the exercise/workout routine of Paul George.
Paul George Workout Videos
View this post on Instagram
Paul George Instagram Photos