Hello, We are going to discuss Stephen Curry Workout Routine and Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the diet plan of Stephen Curry and the workout routine of Stephen Curry, Let’s know about him. Warden Stephen Curry II was born on March 14, 1988, in Akron, Ohio. His parent’s name Dell Curry, and Sonya.
Stephen Curry is the eldest child of his parents and he has a brother named Seth, a professional basketball player for Dallas Mavericks, and a sister named Siddell, who plays volleyball at Elon University.
Stephen Curry is an American professional basketball player representing the Golden State Warriors in the NBA. The first child of the best 3-point shooters in the history of NBA, Dell Curry, has been named by many players as well as the greatest shooter by analysts.
He has won the Most NBA Most Valuable Player Award for two consecutive times, which includes a unanimous win, for the first time in NBA history. Stephen led Warriors to their first championship in four decades and helped their team break the record of the most victory in one season of the NBA.
Stephen Curry earned the title of Player of the Year twice by setting up an all-time scoring record for both the Davidson and the South Conference. He established NCAA records for most three points in a session during his second year in college.
Here in this article Stephen Curry Exercise Routine, Stephen Curry Diet Plan and, Stephen Curry Workout Routine are explained in detail.
Also Read: Michael Jordan
Kevin Durant Workout Routine
Here are all the details of the exercise routine of Stephen Curry.
Stephen Curry Workout Includes –
Stephen Curry Monday Workout – Chest
- Push-ups of 25 reps 3 sets
- Nautilus presses of 15 reps 3 sets
- Nautilus incline presses of 15-20 reps 3 sets
- Pec deck machine of 15 reps 3 sets
- Bench press of 6 reps 4 sets
- Dumbbell fly of 8 reps 4 sets
- Incline dumbbell press of 8 reps 4 sets
Stephen Curry Tuesday Workout – Back
- 5 pull-ups 3 sets
- Seated rows of 15-20 reps 3 sets
- Lat pulldowns of 15 reps 3 sets
- T bar rows of 20 reps 3 sets
more about the latest exercise routine of Stephen Curry is given below
Stephen Curry Wednesday Workout – Shoulders
- Arnold presses of 20 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell lateral raises of 15 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell front raises of 15 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell overhead press of 8 reps 4 sets
- Lateral raise of 12 reps 4 sets
- Front rise of 12 reps 4 sets
- Shrugs of 8-10 reps 4 sets
Stephen Curry Thursday Workout – Biceps, and Triceps
- Nautilus curls of 15 reps 3 sets
- Z bar cable curls of 10-15 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell hammer curls of 15 reps 3 sets
- Tricep press downs of 15-20 reps 3 sets
Friday – Cardio work
- Treadmill running for 45 minutes
Saturday – Rest day
Sunday – Rest day
This is all about the workout routine of Stephen Curry.
Also Read: LeBron James
Kevin Durant Diet Plan
Let’s start the diet plan of Stephen Curry. Here are various types of food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, he takes.
Stephen Curry Diet Includes –
- Breakfast – Fresh fruit with milk, cereals, eggs, and fruit juices or green tea.
- Lunch – Three vegetables, including lentils, paneer, and seasonal vegetables with salad, curd, rice, and chapati.
- Dinner – two to three non-heavy vegetables with salad, rice, and chapati. This is all about the “\diet meal plan of Stephen Curry”.