Aditya Seal Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan
Hello, we are going to tell you about Aditya Seal Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to this subject latest workout routine of Aditya Seal and latest diet plan of Aditya Seal, Let’s know about him. Aditya Seal was born on 22 March 1988. He is an Indian model and film actor. Aditya Seal made his debut with a small love story, in which he played the role of a teenager with Manisha Koirala. Aditya Seal is a world taekwondo champion.
In 2016, he played Shekhar in Tum Bin 2 and received praise for his versatility as an actor. In 2018, he played the role of Sam in the Namaste England. In 2019 he will be seen in Student of the Year 2.
His father is Bengali, while his mother is Punjabi. His father produced and acted the Garhwali film, but he wanted to become a professional cricketer himself before the option of injury got over, so he initially reluctantly followed his father’s footsteps.
Here in this article, we focused on Latest workout routine of Aditya Seal, Latest diet plan of Aditya Seal, Aditya Seal gym routine, how achieved body by Aditya Seal for Student of the year 2, Aditya Seal bodybuilding for Student of the Year 2, Fitness tips by Aditya Seal, etc.
Aditya Seal Latest Workout Routine
Aditya Seal adheres to the workout routine. He likes to play outside games instead of working out in the gym environment. Aditya Seal’s latest workout includes-
- He likes to run and swim to maintain his toned body.
- Some warm-up exercises for 10 minutes.
- After some weight training and cardio exercises.
- He also likes to play football and likes to play football before a workout at the gym.
Aditya Seal Latest Workout Routine
- 10 flat bench press – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 10 chin-ups – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 10 deadlifts – 2 reps (5 sets)
- lateral raise – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 10 incline dumbbell press – 2 reps (5 sets)
- bent over barbell row – 2 reps (5 sets)
- the overhead press – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 20 seated row – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 20 machine fly – 2 reps (5 sets)
- the high pull – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 20 rear delt fly – 2 reps (5 sets)
- 15 leg extensions – 2 reps (4 sets)
- 15 squats – 2 reps (4 sets)
- 15 leg curls – 2 reps (4 sets)
- 15 standing calf raise – 2 reps (4 sets)
- 20 leg press – 2 reps (4 sets)
- 20 stiff leg deadlift – 2 reps (4 sets)
- step-up – 2 reps (4 sets)
- seated calf raise – 2 reps (4 sets)
Some Workout tips by Aditya Seal –
- Eat something healthy food at regular intervals and drink plenty of water.
- Always workout under proper guidance.
- Play some outdoor sport.
Aditya Seal Latest Diet Plan
Here is a Diet plan of Aditya Seal. Sticking to a balanced diet, actors prefer organic and homemade food. Aditya confesses having a sweet tooth, and tries to restrict the consumption of sweet foods, and likes to naturally replace them with sweet, healthy foods. Dark chocolate containing antioxidant properties is one of those options made by him.
The fruit is a major part of its diet, and he likes to include whole fruit in fruit juices. He explains that in a glass of fruit juice, even a natural, six orange (which is still a lot of sugar) and no fiber. He is a hardcore non-vegetarian and likes to eat his meat with chicken, fish, meat and other proteins.
Aditya Seal believes in proper hydration, and it also makes a point that if she is remembering the food, then her protein shake is. He is a teetotaller and remains away from smoking. This all about latest Diet plan of Aditya Seal.