John Abraham Workout Routine and Diet Plan | Fitness Regime
Hello, Here we are going to discuss Bollywood star “John Abraham Workout Routine and Diet Plan also John Abraham fitness regime”. Before going to discuss workout routine of John Abraham, Diet plan of John Abraham lets know about Actor John Abraham.
John Abraham is a model, Indian film actor and influential sex symbol in India. He has inspired many young Indians on fitness. He has made a lot of efforts for one of his recent films, which are called “Force 2”. Here John Abraham Workout Routine, John Abraham Fitness Regime, John Abraham Diet Plan, John Abraham Workout Schedule, John Abraham diet Schedule, John Abraham gym timetable is explained.
John Abraham Workout Routine –
While analyzing John Abraham’s body type, he comes under the acto-mesomorph. The body type can easily fluctuate between the lean and the muscles. They have broad shoulders, narrow waist, ankles and a “V” shape of the wrist and torso. Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, and Dwyane Wade are examples of acto-mesomorphs.In approximately 8 months, John has changed from lean to very high muscle from 85kg to 96kgs.
here, John Abraham fitness tips, John Abraham diet tips, John Abraham, John Abraham bodybuilding, John Abraham exercise, John Abraham muscle secret, John Abraham HD images, John Abraham daily life, John Abraham movie images is explained. let’s begin with Workout routine of John Abraham is explained.
Workout Schedule of John Abraham
Gyming is one of the important things for John Abraham’s fitness. He splits his workout for different days. The brief description of his workout rule from Monday to Saturday is given below. Here is all timetable of a workout routine of John Abraham.
- Barbell Chest Press (12 sets)
- Dumbbell Chest Press (12 sets)
- Incline bench press (10 sets)
- Incline dumbbell press (10 sets)
- Decline dumbbell press (12 sets)
- Dumbbell fly (10 sets)
- Cable fly (10 sets)
This is Workout sets of John Abraham on every Monday.
Tuesday: Back And Abs
- Bend over Barbell row- 4 Sets (15 reputations)
- Pull up-4 Sets (15 reputations)
- Shrugs-4 Sets (15 reputations)
- Leg raises and crunches-3 Sets (12 reputations)
This is Workout sets of John Abraham on every Tuesday.
- Leg Press-4 sets (12 reputations)
- Squats -4 sets (20 reputations)
- Extension-4 sets (15 reputations)
- Leg curl -3 sets (15 reputations)
- Hack squats- 3 sets (15reputations)
This is Workout sets of John Abraham on every Wednesday.
- Treadmill sprint running -30 minutes
- Bicycling-20 minutes
- Workout for abdominal
- Lunges and Crunches
This is Workout sets of John Abraham on every Thursday.
Friday: Shoulders and Biceps
- Overhead presses -3 sets (15 reputations)
- Seated military presses-3 sets (15 reputations)
- Dumbbell lateral -4 sets (15 reputations)
- Alternate Dumbbells-4 sets (15 reputations)
- Hammers-3 sets (15 reputations)
- Standing barbell press-3 sets (15 reputations)
This is Workout sets of John Abraham on every Friday.
John Abraham’s Disciplined Fitness Rules Acto-Mesomorph Body, Functional Workout, Strict Diet, Hot & Sexier Body has made Star to Youngsters crazy. Acto-Mesomorphic Body means that it can be transformed from lean to muscles. Model co-actor is a fitness icon. The actor has a strictly harsh rule under his personal coach Vinod Channa. Many of his fans come to John for fitness tips. Lets start with Diet plan of John Abraham.
John Abraham Diet Plan
His diet is enough with protein, carbohydrate, and fiber.
- For protein: He likes to take milk, curd, sprouts, pulses, soya and protein supplements.
- For carbohydrate: Potato, corn granular, jawar, millet and wheat
- For fiber: Salad, apple, sweet lime, green vegetables, orange, and muskmelon
Diet Program of John Abraham
He follows the diet plan to get the best results from his workouts. John Abraham’s daily diet system is as follows:
- Breakfast: he likes heavy snacks. Their breakfast includes 6-7 white eggs, slices of toast with butter, 10 almonds, fruit juice (1 glass).
- Afternoon: Light and healthy food.
- Lunch: Chapati, spinach, fried vegetables and yellow dal. Their lunch includes simple foods.
- Evening: Equal ratio of milk and protein.
- Dinner: Soup, corn and a vegetarian dinner. Very light dinner. Their food includes soup, salad, and veggie.