Tammy Hembrow is an Instagram star and fitness expert from Australia. She is a mother of two and is famous for her pre and post-pregnancy body transformation. She has built an international fitness empire on social media. Here in this article, we are going to discuss Tammy Hembrow Workout Routine, Tammy Hembrow Diet Plan, Tammy Hembrow Fitness Regime and Tammy Hembrow Body Measurements.
Also Read: Makenzie Raine
Tammy Hembrow Body Stats
|Birthdate||22nd April 1994|
|Birthplace||Gold Coast, Australia|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Fitness mentor and Instagram star|
|Marital Status||Not married|
|Children||Son- Wolf, and Daughter- Saskia|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Also Read: Ana Cheri
Tammy Hembrow Workout Routine
Tammy Hembrow switches up her workout routine daily. She believes that by doing so the body keeps on guessing and doesn’t force to do the same exercise regularly. She especially focuses on her glute, leg, and upper body.
Tammy Hembrow Workout Includes-
She has six different exercises that help her to keep her glute toned.
- 3 rounds of Smith machine hip thrust 8-10 times.
- 3 rounds of Smith machine deadlift 8-10 times.
- 3 rounds of single-leg seated leg press 8-10 times.
- 3 rounds of the Bulgarian split squat with dumbells 8-10 times.
- 3 rounds of the alternating side lunge with dumbells 8-10 times.
- 3 rounds of cable kickback 10-12 times.
She works on glute focused leg workout using the Smith machine. It helps in isolating certain muscle groups. There are 8 sets of different exercises.
- 3 rounds of squat under tension 10-12 times.
- 3 rounds of hip thrust 8-10 times.
- 3 rounds of Romanian deadlift 10-12 times.
- 3 rounds of curtsey lunge 10-12 times.
- 3 rounds of side lunge 10-12 times.
- 3 rounds of squat jump 15-20 times.
- 3 rounds of kneeling squat 10-12 times.
- 3 rounds of donkey kick 10-12 times.
These workouts Tammy Hembrow does for legs.
Upper Body Workout
There are 7 sets of exercises.
- 3 sets of seated dumbbell shoulder press 10-12 times.
- 3 sets of Arnold press 10-12 times.
- 3 sets of dumbbell side lateral raise 10-12 times.
- 3 sets of the upright cable row 10-12 times.
- 3 sets of cable front raise with rope 10-12 times.
- 3 sets of cable triceps extension 10-12 times.
- 3 sets of standing dumbbell triceps extension 10-12 times.
These are Tammy Hembrow’s workouts for the upper body.
Full Body Workout
Tammy uses a cable for a full-body workout. She starts it with a warm-up on the StairMaster for 5-10 minutes so the blood pumps properly. There are 8 sets of exercises.
- 3 sets of reverse grip row 12 times.
- 3 sets of cable squat 15 times.
- 3 sets of glute pull through 12 times.
- 3 sets of upright row 12 times.
- 3 sets of single-arm lat pulldown 12 times.
- 3 sets of bent over kickback 15 times.
- 3 sets of hip abduction 12 times.
- 3 sets of kneeling cable crunch 15 times.
Tammy is a mother of two and hence, sometimes she is unable to go to the gym. So, she does workout at home. She focuses more on fat burning workouts. There are 6 exercises.
- 4 rounds of jump squat with kickback 15 times.
- 4 rounds of mountain climber 20 times.
- 4 rounds of burpees 10 times.
- 4 rounds of skipping 20 times.
- 4 rounds of bicycle crunch 20 times.
- 4 rounds of squat jump forward and back 15 times.
This is all about the Tammy Hembrow exercise routine.
Also Read: Sommer Ray
Tammy Hembrow Diet Plan
Here we are with Australia fitness expert Instagram star Tammy Hembrow Diet Plan. The full meal plan of Tammy Hembrow is explained below.
Tammy Hembrow Diet Includes-
- Tammy eats a meal full of proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
- She eats small meals every 2-3 hours.
- Tammy Hembrow consumes protein powder after her workouts which helps her to build the glute muscles.
- She loves eating fruits like watermelon, strawberries, apples, grapes, blueberries, and pears.
- Tammy Hembrow prefers baby spinach, broccoli, peas, and pumpkin in veggies.
- Besides protein powder, she consumes chicken breast, turkey, fish, plant-based protein, and whey protein.
- She consumes complex carbs like brown rice, oatmeal, and potatoes which gives energy and replenishes glycogen levels.
- Sometimes, she likes to have digestive chocolate biscuits on weekends to satisfy her sweet tooth.
- She avoids heavy sauces, seasonings, and sugar. This is all about Tammy Hembrow Diet Plan.
Tammy Hembrow strictly follows her workout and diet routine which has helped her to achieve her fitness level and figure.
Also Read: Julia Gilas
Tammy Hembrow Workout Video
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Eva Andressa
Also Read: Kayla Itsines
I am fitness lover, i like collect information about workout and diet. I am also fitness trainer since 10 years. Stay Strong Stay Fit.