Varinder Singh Ghuman latest diet plan and workout routine
Hello, We are going to discuss Varinder Singh Ghuman Latest Workout Routine And Diet Plan. Before going to discuss the latest diet plan of Varinder Singh Ghuman and the latest workout routine of Varinder Singh Ghuman, let’s know about him. Varinder Singh Ghuman is India’s heaviest bodybuilder, weighing 120 kilograms. Mr. Asia Silver medalist Varinder Ghuman is India’s only IFBB Pro. son of Mr. Bhupinder Singh is basically resident of Talwandi Chnghla in Batala Tehsil district Gurdaspur. This area is known as the maker of international bodybuilders like Prem Chand Degra, Yogesh Sanan. He is 23 years old in Jalandhar and runs his Health Club.
Bodybuilding isVarinder Singh Ghuman’s hobby and passion. He also won the silver medal in Junior National in 2006 and also represented in the Asian Junior Bodybuilding Championships in Taiwan in 2006. Varinder Singh Ghuman has won a silver medal at 43rd place. Mr. Asian Bodybuilding Championship Aurangabad. He has also been selected in Pro Wrestling in the UK. Here in this article Varinder Singh Ghuman latest diet plan, Varinder Singh Ghuman workout plan, Varinder Singh Ghuman latest exercise routine, Varinder Singh Ghuman gym routine, Varinder Singh Ghuman fitness regime, and Varinder Singh Ghuman body workout tips are explained in detailed.
Varinder Singh Ghuman, Following the strict guidance of Dr. Randhir Hastir, follows the basic training of power and bulk schedules and mass building. It is known as the best food of nature, which is naturally occurring in the form of bovine colostrum, which is filled with growth hormone enzyme, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, etc.
Let’s know about Varinder Singh Ghuman Workout routine and diet plan.
Varinder Singh Ghuman latest diet plan
Let’s start with the latest diet plan of Harinder Singh Ghuman. Supplements will not make you alone big The whole diet counts! If you completely rely on supplements, you will not find it now because the diet is the key to success. Diet matters as much as the training, the Varinder Singh Ghuman tells in an interview. Take a look on Varinder Singh Ghuman latest diet plan –
- First milk (milk which occurs in the first days after the birth of mother buffalo).
- Indian common food such as rice, lentil, roti, greens, etc.
- He makes 5-6 meals a day.
- He is a vegetarian and does not even eat eggs. This is all about the latest diet plan of Varinder Singh Ghuman.
Varinder Singh Ghuman Latest Workout Routine
Now let’s know about latest exercise routine of Varinder Singh Ghuman.
- 4 sets Leg Extensions 25 reps
- 4 sets Squat 10 reps
- 4 sets Hack Squats 10 reps
- 3 sets Leg Extensions 10 reps
- 4 sets Barbell Bench Press 10 reps
- 4 sets Incline Dumbbell Press 10 reps
- 4 sets Dumbbell Flyes 10 reps
- 4 sets Standing Calf Raises 10 reps
- 4 sets Seated Calf Raises 15 reps
More about Varinder Singh Ghuman latest workout routine.
- 4 sets Lat Pulldown 10 reps
- 4 sets T-Bar Rows 10 reps
- 4 sets Barbell Deadlift 10 reps
- 3 sets Seated Cable Rows 10 reps
- 4 sets Dumbbell Press 10 reps
- 3 sets Incline Lying Side Laterals 10 reps
- 4 sets Rear Delt Raise 10 reps
- 5 sets Seated Leg Curls 10 reps
- 4 sets Superset Lying Leg Curls 10 reps
- 4 sets Stiff-Legged Deadlift 10 reps
- 4 sets Biceps EZ-Bar Curl 10 reps
- 4 sets Hammer Curls 10 reps
- 4 sets Preacher Curls 10 reps
- 3 sets Tri-Set Triceps Pushdown 10 reps
- 3 sets Dip 10 reps
- 3 sets Rope Pushdowns 10 reps
Abs and Cardio
- Abs – 3 times in a week
- 3 sets Crunch 50 reps
- 3 sets Knee Ups 40 reps
- 3 sets Cable Crunches 30 reps
Cardio – Weekends
This is all about latest workout routine of Varinder Singh Ghuman.