Here we are going to discuss Vidyut Jamwal workout routine and diet plan. Before going to the workout routine and diet plan of Vidyut Jamwal let’s know about him. Vidyut Jamwal was born on 10th December 1980 in Jammu, India. He is a famous Bollywood actor and martial artist.
Vidyut Jamwal started his carrier in Bollywood with actor John Abraham in the film “Force” and achieved the Filmfare award for best male debut for the first time for his rocking performance in the film. First, start with a Vidyut Jamwal Workout then we will talk about the Vidyut Jamwal Diet.
Vidyut Jamwal Body Measurements
|Vidyut Jamwal Height||5’10” (1.78 m)|
|Vidyut Jamwal Weight||154-158 lbs (70-72 kg)|
|Vidyut Jamwal Chest||42”-45”|
Also, Read Bodybuilder Sahil Khan workout and diet plan.
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Routine
Let’s go in deep about “Vidyut Jamwal workout routine and gym”. Vidyut Jamwal has a passion for fitness and prefers to do their stunts without the use of cable and body duplicates. He was practicing an Indian martial art form called Kalaripayattu.
When he was 3 years old and Vidyut Jamwal’s workout routine is a mix of gymnastics and martial arts. He is the next General Action Hero of Bollywood and is ready to turn many heads again with his great body and acting in his forthcoming film “Junglee”. So, let’s know about the workout routine of Vidya Jamwal and his diet plan.
Being a fitness freak, Vidyut Jamwal works 6 to 8 hours a day. His workout starts from 6:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning, while for the evening work, he manages time between 5:00 to 9:00 pm. He takes a break from his hard work when he feels that his body needs some rest. His regular workout routine includes 2 days of mixed martial arts training and 4 days of weight training. Vidyut Jamwal does not like spending too much time in the gym and only goes there for strength training.
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Includes –
Monday- Vidyut Jamwal Back and Biceps Workout
- cable row of 5-6 reps (3 sets)
- T-bar row of 12-15 reps (2 sets)
- EZ-bar curls of 8-10 reps (3 sets)
- hammer curls of 8-10 reps with each arm (2 sets)
- reverse barbell curls of 12-15 reps (2 sets)
- chin-ups of 8-10 reps (3 sets)
Tuesday- Vidyut Jamwal Chest, and Triceps Workout
- barbell bench press of 4-6 reps (3 sets)
- incline bench press of 4-8 reps (3 sets)
- rope push-downs of 10 reps (3 sets)
- cable flyers of 13 reps (2 sets)
- skull crushers of 8-10 reps (3 sets)
- triceps kickbacks of 12-15 reps (2 sets)
Wednesday- Vidyut Jamwal Legs Workout
- 20 minutes run on the treadmill
- dumbbell lunges of 8 reps with each leg (2 sets)
- dumbbell reverse lunges of 8 reps with each leg (2 sets)
- stiff leg deadlifts of 8-10 reps (3 sets)
Thursday- Vidyut Jamwal Shoulders Workout
- shrugs of 12-13 reps (2 sets)
- dumbbell side lateral raise of 10 reps with each arm (2 sets)
- dumbbell front lateral raise of 10 reps with each arm (2 sets)
- seated dumbbell press of 6-8 reps (3 sets)
- an upright row of 6-8 reps (3 sets)
This is all about Vidyut Jamwal Workout Plan.
Also Read: John Abraham Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Vidyut Jamwal Diet Plan
here is information about the diet plan of Vidyut Jamwal. Vidyut Jamwal is a hardcore vegetarian and a strong supporter of PETA. He does not believe in diet and eats six small meals throughout the day. Vidyut Jamwal diet routine is as follows;
Vidyut Jamwal Diet Includes –
- A bowl of muesli before killing the gym
- Idli for breakfast
- Roti and vegetables for lunch
- His evening snack is a plate of Upama
- He likes some vegetables and bread for dinner
- He also eats lots of seasonal fruits. After each workout session, Vidyut takes a protein shake and relies on tofu for its protein intake.
This is all about the Diet plan of Vidyut Jamwal.